QA Automation Engineer (mobile)
Below is our current vacancy – feel free to check out the specs. We aim to keep it super clear. There’s no sugarcoating, no hiring buzzwords, no bullshit. If the job cross-references with your skills and expectations, and you think it may be a good fit for you simply write us to firstname.lastname@example.org
Basic job idea
- Participate in all phases of Product Lifecycle. Testing complex security & functions with applications on Android and iOS. Review new requirements and design new test scenarios. Create, review and maintain a test strategy (or its part).
- Develop and maintain automated tests (backend and iOS, Android frontend).
- general knowledge of object oriented programming languages
- knowledge of programming languages like Swift, Java is welcome
- experience with UI test automation is welcome
- general knowledge of version control systems (like Git)
- if you know how to identify options for test automation and develop automated tests together with the team, it is a great advantage
- ability to work from Prague, Brno or Zilina where the testing team is located
- willingness and ability to learn new technologies
- english on advanced level
The sum of the gross basic component of the wage in accordance with Act no. 5/2004 Coll. is 800 Euro (brutto). However, the amount we can actually offer you can be (and mostly is) significantly higher. Everything depends only on your skills and experience.
Work in relaxed atmosphere on a stable
long-term project. Our people-oriented approach focuses on your personal well-being while actively supporting your educational needs.
We regularly organize internal meetups, so called „brownbags“, where our tech community learns from each other. The short presentations are about all kinds of interesting tech stuff: showcasing new tools, approaches, technologies and much more.
Collaborating across long distances, we focus on making it work for everyone, by emphasizing your freedom and trusting you to do your work as you find most comfortable.
We’re not just uber-geeks and tech nerds. We drink beer, swim naked, smash things and listen to Madonna. Not necessarily in this order :-)
Didn’t find what you’re looking for?
If your profile doesn’t fit any of our openings then please get in touch with us anyway. We are always looking for like-minded people who want to grow and are hard-working and develop their skills.
Regardless of our hiring needs – we want to hear from you. And, even if you are not a tech wizard or into coding, but still think you might be an asset for our team, drop us a line. We love interesting people – and are always on the lookout.