Are you an experienced project manager with strong technical background? If yes, this is a position just for you.
Your primary job will be managing integration projects for our cutting-edge mobile security products with big international customers. You can forget paperwork and endless reports, we don’t do that. What matters for us most is that you can set up and execute a project to a successful closure.
Send us your CV to email@example.com
Basic job idea
- Manage complex and extensive projects with major benefits and/or strategic impact to Avast
- Communicate actively and proactively with project executives, including governance level reporting
- Cooperate with well-known and highly respected companies in the industry
- Deliver projects in line with the required quality within the agreed time, scope, and budget
- Work with resource managers to assemble and coordinate project team
- Closely work with product managers to deliver our customized products to the large telco customers
- Perform scope change management, analyse consequences of the change to be introduced and report back to the project board
- Lead and perform project audits as requested
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 5 or more years experience in IT project management position, with hands-on experience with large customers (banks, telco, automotive and similar) is required for this job.
- Certification in reputable project management methodology, such as Prince 2 or PMP is preferred.
- Open minded and communicative person with the ability to put the teams together, ability to work collaboratively
- Excellent negotiation skills, win-win attitude, planning skills, enthusiasm
- Strong proficiency in English
- Your proactivity is more than welcome
Work in relaxed atmosphere on a stable
long-term project. Our people-oriented approach focuses on your personal well-being while actively supporting your educational needs.
We regularly organize internal meetups, so called „brownbags“, where our tech community learns from each other. The short presentations are about all kinds of interesting tech stuff: showcasing new tools, approaches, technologies and much more.
Collaborating across long distances, we focus on making it work for everyone, by emphasizing your freedom and trusting you to do your work as you find most comfortable.
We’re not just uber-geeks and tech nerds. We drink beer, swim naked, smash things and listen to Madonna. Not necessarily in this order :-)
The sum of the gross basic component of the wage in accordance with Act no. 5/2004 Coll. is 2500 Euro (brutto). However, the amount we can actually offer you can be (and mostly is) significantly higher. Everything depends only on your skills and experience.
Didn’t find what you’re looking for?
If your profile doesn’t fit any of our openings then please get in touch with us anyway. We are always looking for like-minded people who want to grow and are hard-working and develop their skills.
Regardless of our hiring needs – we want to hear from you. And, even if you are not a tech wizard or into coding, but still think you might be an asset for our team, drop us a line. We love interesting people – and are always on the lookout.