Android Developer for long-term project
Below is our current vacancy – feel free to check out the specs. We aim to keep it super clear. There’s no sugarcoating, no hiring buzzwords, no bullshit. If the job cross-references with your skills and expectations, and you think it may be a good fit for you simply write us to email@example.com
Online/offline communication with our team is crucial. Slack will be your virtual office companion.
We expect our teammates to be proactive & self-motivated to push projects exactly the right way.
Love & curiosity for new technologies & all things web, software, design, mobile & digital are a must.
A bunch of our developers are steadily working for one of our American customers on their product. We need your help to join forces.
If you enjoy long-term projects and prefer stability and deep knowledge of the product, this position is the right one for you 🙂
Basic job idea
- Developing complex apps in JAVA
- Syncing with other coders on project team
- Fully established code review process
- Continuous product development for customer, maintaining type of work
- Styling of new product brand of the same application
- Works with designs, custom components, custom styles
- Bugs fixing on existing applications
- good overview of the Android platform
- 1+ years Android experience
- tech-debate-level English speaking skills is a must
- fluent Czech/Slovak
Remote work if preferred, relaxed atmosphere on a stable
long-term project. Super people-oriented approach focusing on your personal well-being actively support educational activities.
Regularly organize internal meetups where our tech community learn from their experienced colleagues and from each other (eventually) do ‘brownbags’ which are short presentations on all kind of interesting tech stuff like introducing new tools. Developing cool new hacks, showcasing new libs, presenting open source help-outs and much more.
Cooperating and communicating often remotely and across distant places, benefit of emphasizing freedom and comfort to make sure you’re happy here.
We’re not just uber-geeks and tech nerds. We drink beer, swim naked, smash things and listen to Madonna. Not necessarily in this order :-)